Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A video



This is a really cool video, this person is clearly artistic enough to make a really nice video. I like the way its presented - it doesn't get boring or repetitive. They seem really smart and bring a lot of issues to the foreground. Its just sometimes some of the issues a lot of mixed race people have like people asking "What are you?" - I dunno. I don't find as offensive. Admittedly, I have done it before, too. I like that, cause then i can declare my ethnicity to people, and they are confronted with how I define myself instead of automatically assuming what I am. But I understand the whole frustration thing. Its a really good video though and a few of the parts, like the piece with the girl telling her how it was "cool" to be mixed, really made sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment