Sunday, April 5, 2009

Online communities

So this is a aquick post but I think I should have put these up first, cause they actually were the first "communities" of mixed race people that I found. I was just online and I finally started to google "mixed race" versus "asian" - and I found these places. This is mixedrace.com and eurasiannation.com. Actually I just checked and Eurasiannation is under construction right now. But I found these two communities of people who just talk about hapa, mixed race, or just random stuff. They are not super active, but they are decent - mixedrace is probably more active (in general, even when EAN was not under construction). I found limitation though in these forums. I like the person-to-person interaction, online just can't cut it. But they were important to me in the beginning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment